Regardless of your age or skating experience, the Olympic Ice Rink is one of the best places to spend your birthday. Relax and let our staff take care of you and your party while you enjoy the warm surroundings of our cafeteria. With a menu to suit all tastes, and enough hire skates for everyone, you and your group can let our team worry about the finer details.
Each party will receive:
- One free drink
- Full table service
- A present for the birthday child
- One Lolly bag and a souvenir for all guests
- Admission to the rink for the public skating session
- A 2 for 1 Skating Pass for all guests for another visit to the centre
- 2 free additional entries for the public skating session
- Optional free 15 min introductory lesson
- A Birthday Cake can be supplied at an extra charge - click here for more information.
- A $50.00 deposit is required within 5 days of booking a party, with the balance payable in cash on the day (no credit/eftpos facilities available)
- Saturday & Sunday: 9.45am – 12.45pm (skate 9.45am-11.45am, eat 12-12.45pm)
- Saturday & Sunday: 1.00pm – 4.00pm (Eat 1-2pm, skate 2pm-4pm)
- *Saturday Evening Disco: 7.30pm – 11.00pm (Eat 7.30pm – 8.30pm)
*Suitable mainly for TeenagersSchool Holidays Only
- Monday to Friday: 12.00pm – 3.30pm (Eat 12 – 1 pm)
- Weekends Remain the same as above.
Children’s Birthday Menu
Your choice of food consisting of:
- Hot Dog & Chips/Potato Gems
- Chicken Nuggets &Chips/Potato Gems
- Dim Sims & Chips/Potato Gems
- Potato Cakes & Chips/Potato Gems
- Spring Roll & Chips/Potato Gems
- Plate of Chips/Potato Gems
- Coke, Sprite, Lift, Fanta
If your child is on a restricted diet, please call our manager to discuss your child’s specific requirements.